Gift Certificate Terms & ConditionsRedeeming a Gift Certificate
Redeeming your Stuckey’s Gift Certificate is a snap! Just follow these easy instructions…
- Visit our online store at www.stuckeys.com/shop/.
- Choose your favorite candies, snacks, or memorabilia and add them to your Basket Contents then continue to Checkout.
- Enter your “Ship To” and “Bill To” information and then press “submit”.
- Review the items in your basket contents.
- Enter your Gift Certificate ID within the specified box & click “Redeem”. This will add your Gift Certificate to your shopping cart.
- You must also select payment by Visa or MasterCard. This is to ensure that we will have an alternate form of payment for any taxes or shipping & handling charges which may be incurred. Note: if your Gift Certificate’s value exceeds the value of your purchase including taxes and shipping and handling charges, no credit card information will be collected. If this occurs, you will be notified after continuing to the next page. If your purchase is greater than the value of your Gift Certificate, you will need to pay the remaining balance with your selected credit card.
- Next, press the “Continue” button. Select your shipping preferences and if necessary enter your credit card information to complete your order!
Please remember, Stuckey’s Gift Certificates are redeemable only at www.stuckeys.com or by calling 1-800-423-6171.
- Stuckey’s Gift Certificates may be redeemed ONLY on www.stuckeys.com or by calling 1-800-423-6171 and may not be redeemed at any Stuckey’s locations.
- Your Stuckey’s Gift Certificate is valid for one year. The expiration date for your Stuckey’s Gift Certificate will be clearly defined within your Certificate.
- Stuckey’s Gift Certificates cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash, and are non-refundable.
Risk of Loss
The risk of loss and title for any Stuckey’s Gift Certificates passes to the buyer upon our electronic transmission to the recipient. We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or expired Gift Certificates. If you have any questions please contact Stuckey’s Customer Service.
Stuckey’s Corporation will have the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Certificate is redeemed through the Stuckey’s Online Store.
Limitation of Liability
Stuckey’s Corporation makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Gift Certificates, including without limitation, any express or implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In the event a Gift Certificate ID is non-functional, your sole remedy, and our sole liability, shall be the replacement of such Gift Certificate. Certain laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you and you might have additional rights.
Any dispute relating in any way to Stuckey’s Gift Certificates shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Silver Spring, MD, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Stuckey’s Corporation intellectual property rights, Stuckey’s Corporation may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the State of Georgia, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
General Terms and Conditions
Stuckey’s Gift Certificates are issued by Stuckey’s Corporation. By visiting www.stuckeys.com, you agree to the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Gift Certificate terms and conditions. Stuckey’s Corporation reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.